I was just nominated for the Sunshine Award by the wonderful proprietor over at SchizoIncognito.
The rules for this award are as follows:
Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
List 11 facts about YOU!
Nominate 10 other blogs to receive the award.
Announce the nominations to the nominees.
So here goes:
Thank you SchizoIncognito! I am always honored to be, um, honored! It is an honor I shall not soon forget.
11 Facts About Me:
- I live in Texas but I’m a Jersey Boy.
- I have 15 siblings from the same mother and father.
- I am the baby boy in my family.
- I once sang in a choir as a first tenor.
- I love traveling and have a goal to visit all 50 states (39 so far).
- I have a twin sister.
- I can quote three movies start to finish (Airplane!, Month Python and the Holy Grail, and The Fighting Sullivans)
- My favorite piece of music is Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring (Bach).
- My second favorite piece of music is tied between Copacabana (Manilow) and Bad Girls (Donna Summer)
- I am a loyal son of the Church (cradle Catholic) and a devotee of the late Archbishop Sheen.
- I have several passions — my faith, my wife, my two beautiful children, teaching, and writing. I try to tie all of these together in my blog.
- Photos and Facets
- This Ordinary Citizen
- A Parent in Silver Springs/America
- Romancing Reilly
- My Cuppa Irish Tea
- Bridget Green’s Fabulous Life at Le Rheims
- The Little Idiots We Are
- Transcending Borders Blog
- D. P. Grady’s Blog
- Bill Chance
- Through My Daddy’s Eye’s
Thank you all very much for sharing your creative vision of the world with me!