So, how much of that list from yesterday did I accomplish?
Let’s look it over one more time.
- Caught up on my blogging.
- Prioritized the housework.
- Sort of got the kids’ room “tidied”.
- Started some laundry.
- Don’t even get me started on the bathrooms.
- That garage door is a hateful bitch. I don’t know why she has such rage against me. What did I ever do to her? Huh? What?! I’m calling the landlord on that one, though, because, well, the last time I did any electrical work I think I set my neighbor’s fishtank on fire.
- Made it to confession. Yay! My soul has been cleansed and once again, I have gotten off easy.
- Adored Our Lord in the Eucharistic celebration. Mass in Spanish is actually getting easier to understand.
- Stations did not materialize tonight, though my wife did manage to finish the home-made stations she’s been working on.
OK, so clearly, things work better when I write them down in list form. I feel pretty good about myself. I think I’ll have a drink.