I just finished my work for the two classes I’m taking. My wife and kids are all asleep (boo) and I am wide awake.
What’s worse is that in the next few days I have to:
- Make a presentation for a talk I’m giving
- Write my lessons for the classes I’m teaching
- Get started on the work for the next week of my classes (the one’s I’m taking, not teaching)
- Finish work on two articles I’m writing for publication
- Fly to NJ for a family wedding
That last one is tough because I’m going solo and I’m already missing my wife and kids.
Say a prayer for me (or two) that I can get through all of this relatively unscathed.